Statement of Faith
ADCC Doctrinal basis of faith consists of the fundamental truths of Christianity as laid down in the Bible.
- Unity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. 2 Tim 3:16-17.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall of man, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation regardless of race, nation, color, social position and otherwise.
- Redemption from the guilt penalty, dominion and pollution of sin solely through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the Grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one Holy universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity of all believers in Christ without respect of persons and without discrimination on account of race, color, nation, social position or otherwise.